Using a Joystick with your Double (Mac OS X)
If you wish to use a joystick with your Double, we recommend using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.
(Note: If you wish to use this joystick on a PC please click here.)
Joystick Setup Instructions:
1. Please download the Double joystick profile at the bottom of the page.
2. On your Chrome browser, go to the following URL www.usboverdrive.com.
3. Select Download.
4. Select the correct Operating System for your CPU and download the .dmg file.
5. Locate the file in the Downloads folder and double click to open.
6. Double click to Install USB Overdrive.
(Note: A restart of your device is required to complete the installation process.)
7. After your CPU has restarted, open System Preferences and locate USB Overdrive.
8. Plug in your Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick via the USB port on your CPU.
9. Launch USB Overdrive and choose Import Settings and select the "Double JoystickOSX.overdriveSettings" profile.
(Note: Double joystick profile is available for download at the bottom of page.)
10. Open Google Chrome on your Mac OS X device and you are now able to drive your Double with the joystick.
Breakdown of joystick controls below:
If you have any others questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2017 11:37AM PDT