How to find the iPhone/iPad Crash Logs
This article will help guide you through retrieve crash logs from your iOS device. Double Support may request this from you if you are experiencing issues with the Double app.
Sync to iTunes
Crash logs are transferred to iTunes whenever you sync your device. Plug in your device and launch iTunes to complete the sync. Once the sync has completed, follow up with the steps listed below.
1. Open Finder (found in the Dock)
2. Click on the Go menu at the top of your screen, and select Go to Folder.
3. Type (or paste) /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
4. Open the folder with the same name as your device. Note: Your device name appears in iTunes on the left side under Device).
5. Open the folder called Retired.
6. Locate any items that contain Double. Copy any that you find and save it to your Desktop.
7. Attach the file(s) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Open any Windows Explorer Window such as My Computer, My Documents, etc.
2. Enter %appdata% and press Enter.
3. Navigate to Roaming > Apple computer > Logs > CrashReporter > Mobile Device > Device Name (Note: Your device name appears in iTunes on the left side under Device).
4. You will see at least one item starting with Double. Copy any that you find to your Desktop.
5. Attach the file(s) and email it to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or have any trouble retrieving the logs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 01:19PM PDT