How to Invite, Add or Remove Drivers using Fleet Management
The following guide will show you how to invite, add or remove drivers to your company account using Fleet Management.
(Note: Fleet Management is currently in beta, if you would like to be added the open beta please contact email@example.com)
Inviting Drivers1. Log into the Fleet Management portal at admin.doublerobotics.com.
2. On the Fleet Management dashboard, select Invite Drivers.
3. Enter the desired username or e-mail address of the invitee(s).
(Note: You can invite up to 100 e-mail addresses at one time)
4. The email recipient will receive an invite to join and create an account.
5. Upon clicking the invitation link, the user will be brought to a page to Log In or Create Account. For new users, please select Create Account.
6. The user will enter the desired username, email address and password.
7. After the user has created the account, a pop up will appear asking to join team/company account. The user will click Accept Invitation.
Adding a Driver1. The created account will appear in the Drivers list in Fleet Management.
2. The user will have to be added to a Double. In the Fleet Management Dashboard, please select Robot Profiles. Find the desired Double and click Drivers.
3. Enter the username or email address in the field and click Add Driver.
4. Once the username as been added to the selected robot(s), it will be displayed under the list of Drivers for that selected robot.
Remove/Revoke Drivers1. If you wish to remove/revoke a user's access to the Double(s), select Robot Profiles and click on Drivers.
2. Locate the username and click Revoke. This action will remove the user's account and they will no longer have access to the Double. (Note: This will not delete the account)
If you have any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 08:02AM PDT