How to Setup the 360 Camera Mount
This guide will show you how to set up your 360 Camera Mount on your Double.
Listed below are some requirements for the 360 Camera Mount:
- Minimum weight 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Maximum weight 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Requires an iPhone 6 (or smaller iOS device)
- Do not use in windy environment.
- Do not use on a bumpy or uneven surface.
Double Robotics is not responsible for any damage to persons, property, or equipment that occurs during use of or related to the 360 Camera Dolly and/or the Universal 360 Camera Mount. Please be careful with your equipment and where you drive your robot. Expect that the robot may behave in an unfamiliar way, depending on many environmental factors.
1. Start by removing the iPad head so that the pole is exposed if you are using an existing Double. If purchased as the 360 Camera Set, proceed to the next step.
2. Take the 360 Camera Mount and place it on top of the pole. Align the mounting hole of the mount and the Double pole together and push down to secure.
3. Use the allen wrench included with your Camera Mount to tighten the bolt on the pole. Be sure not to over-tighten the bolt - it just needs to be snug.
4. Next, turn on your Double and pair it with your iOS device.
5. If your device does not have the Double Robotics app, please proceed to download it from the App Store. Search "Double Robotics", and tap to begin installing it.
6. Once it has finished installing, open the app. From here, you can either sign in with your username and password or you can Create An Account.
7. When you initially sign in, you may need to switch from Driver mode to Robot mode. (Settings > Driver mode). You'll know you're in Robot mode when the switch is no longer green.
8. You can now install the 360 Camera of your choice. The 360 Camera Mount is compatible with any 360 Camera, as long as the camera is a minimum of 2 lbs, does not exceed 5 lbs and has a 1/4-20 inch mounting hole.
9. To install it, place your 360 camera on top of the mount and align the mounting holes. Hold down the camera and screw in the bottom bolt to lock it in place. Again, use the allen wrench to secure it tightly. Make sure not to over-tighten the bolt.
If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016 04:25PM PDT