How do I drive my Double using the Double iOS app?
Driving your Double from an iPad/iPhone is very easy! Just follow this simple guide and you'll be driving your Double with ease in no time.
1. Once you have connected to your Double, you will see the following:
2. The up/down buttons on the lower left hand side, will move your Double forward and backward.
3. The left/right button on the lower right hand side will turn the Double left or right.
4. The camera icon on the bottom center of the screen will expand the downward facing camera (Always on the Floor View only capable with Camera Kit).
This is perfect for navigating tight spaces or for parking in the charging dock.
5. The "P" symbol will retract or deploy the Double's kickstands.
6. The camera icon on the upper right hand side will allow the Double to take a photo of what it sees. If you are taking a photo for the first time, it may ask you to allow Double to have access to your photos. The photo will be saved to your Camera Roll.
7. The last icon on the upper right hand corner will open up the settings menu.
This will allow you to change the Target Video Quality, Reset Video Connection, turn on Night Vision, and adjust the brightness of the Double's iPad.
Double App UI
Below you will find a guide for what the Driver will see once connected to Double on the iOS app.
For instructions on how to drive your Double on Chrome, please go here.
If you have any more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 02:04PM PDT