How do I drive my Double using the Double iOS app?
Driving your Double from an iPad/iPhone is very easy! Just follow this simple guide and you'll be driving your Double with ease in no time.
1. Once you have connected to your Double, you will see the following:
2. The up/down buttons on the lower left hand side, will move your Double forward and backward.
3. The left/right button on the lower right hand side will turn the Double left or right.
4. The camera icon on the bottom center of the screen will change the camera view. This is perfect for navigating tight spaces or for parking in the charging dock.
5. The battery symbol on the upper left hand side shows your iPad and Double's battery status.
6. The "P" symbol will retract or deploy the Double's kickstands.
7. The camera icon on the upper right hand side will allow the Double to take a photo of what it sees. If you are taking a photo for the first time, it may ask you to allow Double to have access to your photos. The photo will be saved to your Camera Roll.
8. The last icon on the upper right hand corner will open up the settings menu. This will allow you to change the Target Video Quality, Reset Video Connection, turn on Night Vision, and adjust the brightness of the Double's iPad.
For instructions on how to drive your Double on Chrome, please go here.
If you have any more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 02:54PM PDT