Using a Joystick with your Double
If you wish to use a joystick with your Double, we recommend using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.
(Note: This is only supported on Windows operating systems and the Google Chrome browser. If you wish to use a joystick on Mac OS X please click here.)
Joystick Setup Instructions:
1. Please download the Double Robotics profile at the bottom of the page.
2. Visit Logitech's support website to download the Driver here.
3. Under Download, please choose your version of Windows OS.
(If you don't know what Windows version you are running, please visit Microsoft's support website here.)
4. After selecting the correct OS, please select 32 bit or 64 bit and click Download.
(If you don't know what bit version you are running, please visit Microsoft's support website here.)
5. After downloading the driver, launch the application and please follow the instructions to install the Logitech Gaming Software.
6. Once the Logitech Gaming Software has been installed, launch Logitech Profiler.
7. Choose Profile > Import
8. Locate Double Robot.xml that was saved and select Open.
9. After the profile has been loaded please name profile Double Robot.
10. Select Browse and direct the Logitech Gaming Software to Chrome.exe file.
Example file path: C: \Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe
11. Choose an icon below to customize your gaming profile and select OK.
12. Please close all current Chrome browsers and relaunch Chrome. Your Double should be configured to be driven with the Logitech Joystick on Google Chrome.
If you have any others questions, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 07:25AM PST