How to use Multi-Viewer Video
If you wish to have guests watch you navigate your Double, you can do so by using Multi-Viewer Video.
1. After you have connected to your Double, hover your mouse cursor over to the upper right hand corner until you see the following icon.
2. Click this and you will get the following popup.
(Note: If you wish to have more than 5 people during Multi-Viewer Mode please use Google Hangout.)
3. After clicking Begin Multi-Vewer, a unique link will be created which you can then share by copying and pasting the link to send to your guests.
(What your guests will see when they receive the link)
Note that they can only click this link in a Google Chrome browser.
4. After your guests have joined, you should see the following.
5. Multi-Viewer Video will end once you click the Multi-Viewer icon. It will go from red back to blue.
If you have any additional questions about this feature, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016 04:22PM PDT