My iPad is not charging on my Double
If you have noticed that your iPad is not charging on your Double, here are some things you may want to check:
- Confirm that the iPad charging cable can charge the iPad outside of the iPad head.
- Make sure the iPad charging cable is firmly inserted all the way inside the USB port.
- Have the latest firmware installed on your Double app. Please follow this link for instructions on how to update your firmware.
- If your Double has an Audio Kit, confirm that it says the Audio Kit is "Installed" in the Double Settings > About section.
- If you are using an Audio Kit and it says "Not Installed" and you have the latest firmware, check to see if the iPad will charge by completely removing the Audio Kit from the Double.
- If you are using a Camera Kit with your Double, confirm that it says "Installed" in the Double Settings > About section.
Note: The iPad will not always charge on the Double. When the iPad reaches 20% or below, the Double will start charging the iPad.
If your Double is still not charging your iPad, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2017 12:12PM PDT