Audio Kit Setup Guide
This guide will help walk you through installing the Double Robotics Audio Kit.
Prior to installing the Audio Kit, please ensure that you have the latest Double Robotics app (v. 2.3.4) and firmware (v. 17).
1. With your Double turned off, fit this section of the Audio Kit on top of the pole and place the speaker at the front.
2. Make sure the speaker is a few inches from the top of the pole, so that it stays out of the way of the iPad case.
3. Slide the back portion of the Audio Kit upward along the pole so that it fits together with the front and secures the speaker.
4. Once you have secured the Audio Kit in place, you can now proceed to installing the iPad mount.
5. Insert the iPad mount and screw in the bolt with the included allen wrench.
**Please make sure you are using the bolt (2.75in) included with the Audio Kit to install the iPad mount.**
6. After the iPad mount has been securely fastened onto the pole, turn your Double on. If the Double's front LED is flashing blue, it is an indication that you will need to pair your iPad to your Double. If you need instructions on how to do this, please visit this link.
7. Once you have placed both iPad and iPad mount on top of the pole, connect the Audio Kit to the iPad's audio jack.
7. Make sure the directional microphone is facing forward.
8. You can confirm if the Audio Kit is installed correctly if you launch the Double Robotics app and see the Audio Kit listed as Installed under Settings > About.
For instructions on how to set up your Double, please click here.
If you have any more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 01:05PM PDT