How to adjust mic level
If you are having a hard time hearing the Driver on Double, make sure you check a few things:
- Mic level on the Double Robotics app is turned up and not muted.
- Your PC/device audio settings.
Checking the mic (in app)
1. To make sure that the mic level on the app is turned up, simply slide your finger up or down on the left hand side of the iPad/iPhone screen.
2. Also, make sure you (Driver) are not muted.
Checking Audio Preferences (Mac OS)
1. To check your mic is turned up all the way, go to System Preferences > Audio > Input.
2. On Double's side, you can also make sure that the Microphone is enabled. That support article can be found here.
If you have any more questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016 06:29PM PDT