Sharing access to your Double - Enterprise Robot Sharing
If you'd like to share access to your Double, there are two ways to do so:
- Adding email/username - This feature enables each user to have their own login and the admin account on the robot can specify which users have access to that robot. Note: this feature requires a premium account subscription. For instructions on how to create a new account, please click this link.
- Creating a temporary share link - This will not require the user to register an account. They will receive an email with a link that will give them limited access for up to 24 hours. For these instructions, please go here.
1. To add usernames/emails, simply tap the icon on the lower left hand side of the Double app. It looks like the shape of a person's head.
2. Once you have opened the Drivers menu, you will see the following:
3. Once you tap Add Driver, you'll enter in either their username/email. Again, they must already have an account created to be able to share access.
4. After it has been added, you will be able to see who has access in the Drivers menu.
5. To revoke access, just click on their username/email.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017 09:57AM PDT