Charging Dock (with a Power Brick) Setup Guide
Prior to setting up your Charging Dock for use, you may need to install the AC power adapter (power brick).
The following steps will help guide you on how to install a power brick in your Charging Dock.
Note: If you already have the power brick installed in your Charging Dock, please skip to Step 6.
Charging Dock Installation Guide:
1. First, locate the 2.5mm hex tool that came with your Dock (located inside the dock manual bag).
2. With the 2.5mm hex tool remove the three screws on the bottom of the Dock.
3. Insert the spacer that was included with your Dock as shown in the picture below. Install the power brick that came with your Double into the rubber base. With the 3 prong end exposed via the hole in the side of the rubber base. Curl up the excess wire into the other cavity in the rubber base.
4. Plug the round barrel plug into the jack in the center of the rubber base.
5. Bolt on the bottom cover with the 2.5mm hex tool.
6. Lastly, plug in the other end of the power cord into the Dock.
7. Once you have installed your Double's AC adapter into the Charging Dock base, you will need to update your Double's firmware. For instructions on how to update your firmware, please click here.
When driving into the Dock remotely, please use the downward facing camera. Aim for the center of the "V" shape. It's okay to drive in either forward or backward.
Note: It's best to always keep Double in the Charging Dock and the iPad screen on when it's not in use. This ensures that Double is always available for Drivers to call in. After a few minutes, the app will dim the screen. Apple has confirmed that this will not cause burn-in on the iPad.
For more assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated: May 22, 2017 02:57PM PDT