Using Google Hangout to share what Double sees
One way of sharing your Double call with guests would be by using Google Hangout. When using Google Hangout, you will be able to screen share when you log in via drive.doublerobotics.com.
You may also use the Screen Sharing mode built into your Double web app. For instructions on how to use that, please click here.
Note: You will need a Google account to use Google Hangout.
1. Go to your Google+ page and on the right hand side, you will see the option to Start a video call.
2. If it is your first time using Google Hangout, you may need to install the GoogleTalkPlugin. You will be prompted once you start a video call.
3. Your webcam should activate and a window will appear asking you who you'd like to invite to your video call.
4. Once your guests have connected to your Google Hangout, you'll need to share your screen. If you don't already see the icons to the left, simply hover over with your mouse and these icons should appear.
5. Select the green icon with a an arrow inside and a new window will pop up.
6. If you have several Desktop windows open, it will ask you to select which screen you'd like to share.
7. Once you have shared your screen, go to drive.doublerobotics.com, log in and your audience will be able to see what Double is seeing.
8. To end screen sharing, go back to the Google Hangout tab, and click on the green icon with an arrow.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 12:48PM PDT