How can I switch my Double's iPad with another?
If you'd like to switch your Double's iPad with another iPad, there are several ways to do so.
(For a list of which iPads are compatible with Double, please go here.)
- Forget This Device
- Switching off Double's iPad Bluetooth settings
- Hitting the power button on Double
Forget this Device
1. First, let's make sure your Double is turned on. Once that's confirmed, go into your Double iPad's Bluetooth settings and select your Double's serial number.
2. Select Forget This Device.
3. You'll be asked to confirm your selection on the next window. Please select OK.
4. A blue flashing light in front of Double will indicate that it is searching for a bluetooth connection.
Switching Off Double's iPad Bluetooth
You can also simply turn off your Double's iPad Bluetooth and pair your new iPad once you see Double's light flashing blue.
Hitting Power Button on Double
Another way you can unpair your Double is by hitting the power button on the back of your Double three times. This will initiate the blinking blue light on your Double allowing you to pair it with a device.
For additional support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 02:12PM PDT