If Double's app keeps crashing, there are few things to keep in mind before troubleshooting:
- Is the app crashing right when it's being launched? Or does the app crash after trying to connect a call?
- Check to see if your Camera is Enabled/Allowed under your iPad's settings for Double (Settings > General > Restrictions).
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the app. Sometimes Apple won't send push notifications if there's an update for an app. Manually finding the app in the App store will solve this mystery.
- Please note that our app supports iOS 7 and above.
- Make sure that you are using the devices that Double is compatible with: iPad 2,3,4, mini, Air/Air 2, 2017 iPad, iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, Chrome (desktop web browser), and iPod Touch (with latest iOS).
Once you have checked off all the above, we recommend trying Guided Access Mode: Enabling Guided Access will:
1. Prevent your Double iPad app from accidentally going into background if someone presses the iPad's Home button by accident.
2. Restart your Double iPad app automatically if it crashes.
3. Suppress iPad pop-ups which may interfere with an active call.
More info: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5509
If the app continues to crash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2017 01:28PM PDT